free website stats program 2016 Ultra Classic Low Shopping!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

2016 Ultra Classic Low Shopping!!!

muttlange

Looking at purchasing a new 2016 Ultra. Was Wondering the best way to compare prices from different dealers. I have no problem Traveling to take delivery. I live in North Carolina.

Thanks and God Bless

When I'm vehicle shopping, I ask for bottom line, out the door price. They can call all the "add on's" what they want. These often add a lot to the "bike price".

I think that most of the dealer's web sites have their new bikes and prices listed along with contact info. I haven't tried it but you can email them and get a conversation started and then let them call you. Good luck.

I'd be looking at a new 2015 if there are any to be had.They have a year to sell the 2016's.It's not like there were many changes,that happened in 2014.If you have a salesman from your previous purchase that you've kept in touch with,they always seem to appreciate return business.And start dealing then.

I'd be looking at a new 2015 if there are any to be had.They have a year to sell the 2016's.It's not like there were many changes,that happened in 2014.If you have a salesman from your previous purchase that you've kept in touch with,they always seem to appreciate return business.And start dealing then.

+1 you'll find a better deal on a 15, I'm sure their not to much in the dealing mood on a 16 model yet.

They want a fortune for the add on's but when you go to sell they'll tell you add on's aren't worth that much. Go figure!

Went looking at a flhtk Lo and bought the reg. flhtk. It has a couple of gizmos added like cruise and heated grips. And it fit me better I'm 6"1"" and 280 lbs. The Lo was a couple of bucks more.. Get the Detatch tour pak bracket in your deal! It's like having 2 bikes. Most dealers will throw in a 1st svc. and give about 1 grand off sticker!

Back