free website stats program 2015 Freewheeler | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 Freewheeler

That's a sweet looking ride Jack. I know you and the Redhead will make many good memories on "The Machine". :D

Beautiful Jack! I like blue, I hear they go faster. :D Congrats! And Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas!

No more 6th gear light, BUT
you can use the odometer window to display what gear and RPM you are doing
The reverse is awesome Cruise control is better than older versions IMO
Thank you ALL
I am having a ball and do not have to worry about holding it up LOL

Another thing your really going to enjoy is being able to take things with you. Riding a Bob for a long time like me, it's nice to be able to carry along things or a place to put them away as it warms up during the day. Loving my bagger.

Another thing your really going to enjoy is being able to take things with you. Riding a Bob for a long time like me, it's nice to be able to carry along things or a place to put them away as it warms up during the day. Loving my bagger.

Oh yeah, coming off riding baggers I was lost with out storage. The redhead stopped riding with me when I got The Streetbob She said get what you want HAAAA This time she said I know you love to ride and I want you to be happy YOU need a trike so lets go get one. AND she already has plans to use it for shopping:p

You did good Jack. I have learned you never disagree with the Misses when she is suggesting something in your favor especially on big decisions.....:s
That's how I ended up with my first Harley and 3 dirt bikes for me and the boys.

20141130_124659.jpg
Here is the right side, take note of the parking brake at the back of LS floor board

You will be able to spend a wee bit of time waxing the paintwork and stand back and admire the shine

Brian

You will be able to spend a wee bit of time waxing the paintwork and stand back and admire the shine

Brian

I figure that is The Redheads job, she twisted my arm to buy it:p But I did not say that out loud did I ?

Back