free website stats program 2014 ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 ultra

When I looked at one the other day, the salesman said the headers and pipes are the same as 2013, so I would think you could still do the same mods as before.

The new "infotainment" system is set up where you can plug in your iPhone or iTouch and tuck it away in a storage area made for that purpose, operating the player with the switches on the handlebar. You can also load up a zip drive with MP3 files and, if the zip drive is large enough, have enough songs stored on it where you could probably drive coast to coast and not hear the same song repeated. The CD player will probably not be missed that much. If I buy (or borrow) a CD, I usually rip the songs into MP3s onto the computer anyway. Changing a CD while riding is impossible.

The new "infotainment" system is set up where you can plug in your iPhone or iTouch and tuck it away in a storage area made for that purpose, operating the player with the switches on the handlebar. You can also load up a zip drive with MP3 files and, if the zip drive is large enough, have enough songs stored on it where you could probably drive coast to coast and not hear the same song repeated. The CD player will probably not be missed that much. If I buy (or borrow) a CD, I usually rip the songs into MP3s onto the computer anyway. Changing a CD while riding is impossible.

I don't use my CD player anyway. Bought a blue tooth adaptor that plugs into the aux port on the radio and have a bluetooth phone with MP3 files. stick the phone in my windshiled pouch and listen.

Mavagrand, how much was the bluetooth adapter and where did you buy it? Are you saying it goes in the "headphone" type jack location? Just plug in and then sync with the device?
I don't use my CD player anyway. Bought a blue tooth adaptor that plugs into the aux port on the radio and have a bluetooth phone with MP3 files. stick the phone in my windshiled pouch and listen.

The usb thumb drives would be the easy way to go for the new stereos. These drives have really gotten cheap. A 32gb stick should hold around 20 straight days of music. you could even get a few of these for different playlists and moods... Me, I'm still rockin' the cassette deck ;) I never use it though. Ipod into the aux jack.

Back