free website stats program 2011 ultra limited speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 ultra limited speakers

I heard the 4, 6, and 8 speaker systems at shows and was so impressed I replaced all the stock speakers with the Hogtunes and then added an amp and finally the Tweter bar. It blows away any speaker upgrade that I have heard that is specifically designed for a bike.

I think what bubba1213 meant was....so Scrounger, tells us what you really think about Hogtunes!

Sorry Scrounger, just having fun, I totally agree with your assesment and am trying to save for exactly what you described as my next upgrade.

I heard the 4, 6, and 8 speaker systems at shows and was so impressed I replaced all the stock speakers with the Hogtunes and then added an amp and finally the Tweter bar. It blows away any speaker upgrade that I have heard that is specifically designed for a bike.

what should it cost to do that what is the tweter bar ? I just bought the new 2011 limited and I havent picked it up yet was thinking about just going ahead and doing the hog tunes

Go out on the Hogtunes site and give them a ring too. Great folks to chat with. You wont be disappointed.

I did the big ultra kit....4 speakers and their 40.4 amp (total 160 watts = 40 x 4 speakers)

Great upgrade...especially with my pipes being louder than stock....

Bubba,
I know some people that have Hog Tunes and none are disaapointed. I will do it someday when I get extra $$.

Back