free website stats program 2011 Model Upgrades | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Model Upgrades

some interesting changes, I am curious about the pivot, wonder why they would change that? I like the SE comp, but the other stuff makes me glad I have an 09!

Those are some pretty significant changes and upgrades, especially to the Softails. It will be interesting to see what kind of issues might arise from the HDLAN. I like the Ipod interface, but I don't like the price, $400.

Should be interesting to see when they get in service with the additional electronics which seem to be the dealers weak areas for diagnosing problems. They had better keep spare modules around the test for a problem using them or they will go out of business pronto.

Hey, that changes in the O-rings of the stator ... Does it mean the older WAS insufficient? I have changed mine recently ... Because of water / dirt? How can I upgrade to this level of protection? Once mor, I feel I am being treated as a low-level user
WAP.gif

Hey, that changes in the O-rings of the stator ... Does it mean the older WAS insufficient? I have changed mine recently ... Because of water / dirt? How can I upgrade to this level of protection? Once mor, I feel I am being treated as a low-level user
WAP.gif

Can't tell without seeing the new unit or the dimensions if it can be retrofitted.

What is meant by this?

"I feel I am being treated as a low-level user
WAP.gif
"​

WAP.gif

Wasn't there a way mentioned a while back about adding a "0" ring behind the rubber where the plug comes out of the engine block, to tighten and make it More water tight???

signed....BUBBIE

Back