free website stats program 2010 Road King | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Road King

Big backrest AND chrome fender style luggage rack that Fit on with the INCLUDED 4 point docking system.. installed 350$ my cost for all.
Worth Every penny I paid for it. Hahaha BET I Over paid for the rest of the bike!

BUBBIE - that was an awesome deal b/c I ended up paying ~$350 for the sissy bar, pad & 4-pt dock alone (no luggage rack). My future plan(s) are to add king tourpack, but gotta $ave more ca$h (spendy). Good note, just found out my 1st cousin is Parts Mgr at my former hometown HD shop so he claims to have ability for better discount (~30%). We'll see if this pans out later...;-)

2009 was the year they updated the touring frames and increased the size of the rear tire as well. Same as 2010. As soon as i got mine I installed the docking hardware and backrest so my wife could ride. While it may not be the cheapest, its a pretty good setup.

The MASSIVE 4 point docking and components by HD, make it a great easy and STRONG system... Best I have seen... Makes it easy to get the KING back to the Looks I like when riding Solo...

I Probably would not be happy with after-market as with the HD system.. Built For the bike and Looks and Fits perfect, Even while sissy and luggage is OFF the dock system strengthens that rear fender area.

HD did it right "here"!

signed....BUBBIE

Back