free website stats program 2010 Mustang Convertible | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Mustang Convertible

Back in the fall of 1969 I met this good looking girl with a 1965 Mustang Convertable and a motorcycle. I ask you does it get any better than that? 41 years, three Mustangs and 8 motorcycles (oh yeah and 5 grandchildren) later she is still the best thing ever.

What is it about Harleys and Mustangs? I almost went broke working on my 89 LX 5.0 and I've done the same thing with every Harley I've had. Enjoy your new ride, looks like a great one.:newsmile093:

What is it about Harleys and Mustangs? I almost went broke working on my 89 LX 5.0 and I've done the same thing with every Harley I've had. Enjoy your new ride, looks like a great one.:newsmile093:

Its the good ol :USA American thing to do.....

Just got back from Anna Maria Island in the car. Beautiful day here in Florida so had the top down. Surprising all the attention you get in a convertible. Guys waving and smiling. Had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants that sits right on the beach. As I sat outside watching the waves the thought occurred this was the first time wife and I went to Anna Maria w/o the motorcycle. Oh well, next week will be Black Betty's turn. Did see a lot of bikes on the road though. By the way, the car got 23.8 mpg..not bad i think.

Just got back from Anna Maria Island in the car. Beautiful day here in Florida so had the top down. Surprising all the attention you get in a convertible. Guys waving and smiling. Had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants that sits right on the beach. As I sat outside watching the waves the thought occurred this was the first time wife and I went to Anna Maria w/o the motorcycle. Oh well, next week will be Black Betty's turn. Did see a lot of bikes on the road though. By the way, the car got 23.8 mpg..not bad i think.

Not bad at all can I drive it? Glad you had a nice time today:s

The absolute best I got on my 07 was 28.9 mpg, it was a road trip, using cruise control at the speed limit. I just couldn't get it to hit 29 though, and I was trying. :) Overall, I averaged around 23/24 mpg. Less on days I wanted to test the car and show off though of course. :)

Back