free website stats program 2009 road king classic | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 road king classic

Ummm..... you just ordered one and NOW you want feedback and reviews? Backwards if you ask me. Luckily the Road King is one of Harley's best bikes!

Actually i did quite a bit of research before...what i would like is feedback from people who have already received it, and tell me if performs as advertised

Well I started with the sportster, then soft tail std, now roadking custom, if you are as happy with your bike as I am with mine, you will be a happy lad.

Totally true... Ive been riding bikes since i was 17, now at 50 and after a looong biking break of 20 years, im back in the saddle with the 2003 RKC Anniversary... You just cant wipe that grin off my face every time i even LOOK at her, much less ride her !!:D
With all the accessories she has, plus the SE Pipes, i HATE to let her go in favor of the new one, so i guess ill end up keeping her...! What the heck !! Even the Mrs. got attached to her...but i suspect only because the bike is Black, and it matches her Leather wear!!!!!:bigsmiley25:

So im SURE the new baby will be just as good or even better, thats why it would be nice to hear from those who happen to have gotten theirs before me!

Attachments

• CIMG0769.JPG
    CIMG0769.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,425
I purchased my Road king Classic. I took delivery October 31, 2009. I am so excited riding it. It is my first bike. I am 66 years old and decided it was time to take a step out and take on an adventure I always wanted to make. Crazy I guess. I already have it in the shop having it painted and all kinds of goody's put on her. I bought it loaded to begin with, CFR pipes stage one set up, chromed to the gunnals just beautiful to look at. It's Black presently having some graffic work on it. I would welcome any input you guy's may have on things in the future i my like to do. Love the name of the model Road King. After riding it already almost 2k miles since getting it I can see why it's called the road king.

Totally true... Ive been riding bikes since i was 17, now at 50 and after a looong biking break of 20 years, im back in the saddle with the 2003 RKC Anniversary... You just cant wipe that grin off my face every time i even LOOK at her, much less ride her !!:D
With all the accessories she has, plus the SE Pipes, i HATE to let her go in favor of the new one, so i guess ill end up keeping her...! What the heck !! Even the Mrs. got attached to her...but i suspect only because the bike is Black, and it matches her Leather wear!!!!!:bigsmiley25:

So im SURE the new baby will be just as good or even better, thats why it would be nice to hear from those who happen to have gotten theirs before me!

Can the Mrs. pilot your '03? If not maybe a Reach seat and a little MSF might allow you to "share the love" just a bit...might like get you both riding even more!

Back