free website stats program 2008 for a 2008 - What Do You Think | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 for a 2008 - What Do You Think

IMO wait... get the 09 or 2010. You'll be very impressed with the up-grades on the new bikes. I really didn't think I'd notice much difference... but right off the bat you can notice......and it only gets better with each mile!:42:

Dr, you stated in the beginning,you finally got it the way you want.Enjoy for a while,then deal it! From reading your posts I think you are a pretty conservative rider and keep distances around you ,so please don't be spooked into doing something you may regret because of a friend's misfortune.

Dr.D, I read from your post like Steve says, now that you have the bike the way you want it, ride her like ya stole her, there will always be good deals down the road. There are also the '09 upgrades to the motor mount, stability mods, etc. with the riders who have them liking them, only they have said negative is the aftermarket do not offer all the compatible stuff in full force yet...! Be patient, you will not be disappointed. :D

I read earlier this week about your friends misfortune and no doubt you are in a very emotional state of mind.I would just relax and wait for the dust to settle before making any decisions

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:
i, for one who has had ABS on two of my last three bikes would say, absolutely!!! If the new one is the same color and you aren't upside down, can afford to do the deal and wouldn't have to take any money out of your pocket i really can't see any reason why not! The ABS is amazing, in case you've never had it, i thought when i bought my FJR and the Ultra that it was worth the extra $'s at the time and wouldn't have it any other way. The hospital is expensive, after all, and although no one goes there cuz they wanna a fella may as well hedge his bet by doing what ever he can. Just my .02 cents!!!!

ride safe my brothers!:small3d026::small3d026::small3d026:

Back