free website stats program 2007 Street Glide. Possible Coil Issue? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Street Glide. Possible Coil Issue?

OK so the problem is the power commander. Why would it affect the rear cylinder and how do I fix it? The bike runs fine but there is a noticeable difference in throttle response/power.

Buy a SERT and be done with it. :s One more reason not to run a piggy back system. :(

Screamin Eagle Race Tuner
http://www.msttn.com/dyna/sertum.pdf
WAP.gif

That's good news. It could be a number of things about the PC. It could be corrupted software, corrupted firmware, or just a plain old hardware issue within itself.

Knowing it's not the bike when in factory form is great. It is not a big deal to fix because you have lots of choices. Do you have O2 sensors on your year bike.

Ok...so what are my "choices"....and what about the O2 sensors?

I'd like to get the bike running the way it was before the PC went out.

Thanks again for your help.

Ok...so what are my "choices"....and what about the O2 sensors?

I'd like to get the bike running the way it was before the PC went out.

Thanks again for your help.

Well you have several choices depending on how much money you want to spend. Most piggy back units range from around 200.00 up, a race tuner is gonna be upwards of 500.00 plus or minus depending on where you buy it and how you choose to flash it to your bike. If it was me I go with the race tuner, more money up front but wider range of adjustability and MORE dependable as it re-programs the ECU so no wires or such to go bad.

Back