free website stats program 2007 sportster turn signal | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 sportster turn signal

junior23

I have a 2007 sportster 1200C and my left turn signal blinks when I start the bike. I can use my right turn signal and the left will turn off or both will blink. When I use the left turn signal nothing happens. Any help will be appreicated.

Welcome Junior23 to the HDTimeline forum and your 1st post. Was there any recent work done to the bike, rain or moisture? Sounds like you need to carefully disassemble the left turn signal and inspect the bulb, contact area of the socket for evidence of corrosion or discoloration of the bulb base or contacts. Check for cut insulation and may want to swap bulbs with right. Also check the rear turn signal, wiring up under the fender and under seat. Check all pass thru areas and wire looms. Keep us informed as to your progress. :s

i had the same problem on my 2007 883 ,,, the person i bought it from put drag bars on it ,, only when they put everything back together pinched the left turn signal wire in the turn signal bracket took it apart re did the wire now it works fine

Back