free website stats program 2007 Softail Custom FXSTC Fault Codes | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Softail Custom FXSTC Fault Codes

bluelight511

I am getting P0132 and P0152. My bike has been in and out of the dealership for the last couple of weeks. They have called back to their tech support with no real luck so far. I have some Mods to my bike. About a year ago I had 211 cams and Thunderheader exhaust installed. At the same time I had a SERT installed also. My bike was put on a dyno.

The following was the Set Up:
211 cams, thunderheader, se ac, race tuner map
+7 A/F
+5 ve both cyl full map

I've been running fine with this set up up until about 3 weeks ago. I have about 17,000 miles on this set up. My bike has a total of about 19,500 miles on it.

After I got my bike back yesterday, the two codes I'm getting are still P0132 and P0152. The only thing that was done to my bike was the iintake manifold seals were replaced.

Any info and advise would be great.

Thanks, Paul :bigsmiley25:

The Dealer was seeing the same codes. They are still researching possible fixes. I opted to take my bike while they get more tech support. My bike had been in the shop since friday and I need it to get around. We know it is something that is triggering the O2 sensors but just can't seem to pin point it. The tech at the dealership is thinking about modifing the map and see it it will help. All of the Mods to my bike were done by the same dealership so they know the bikes history.

Shouldn't be too hard for them to check the voltage at the 02 sensors to see if the parameters are being met. After that a swap of the 02 sensors if they are out of parameters would be in order. It very well may be something with the SERT in any case causing those codes being the ECM isn't recognizing the voltage from the sensors.. Possible they have a wire pinched when doing the seals or other work.

Back