free website stats program 2007 Road King Right turn signal | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Road King Right turn signal

bikercouple

2007 Road King right turn signal not working. The left side works fine. I switched front left and right front bulbs. Hoping it was just a bulb. The right bulb works on the left side but the left bulb doesn't work on the right side. I cant find any fuses that say turn signals on them. Is there a left fuse and a right turn signal fuse. The only thing I haven't checks is the right turn signal switch on the handlebars. I ran out of time last night.
It is a former police bike, so there is several wires in the headlight bucket cut and taped off. But, they was working for a couple years since it was bought from the auction. I'm going to assume the police dept had all the wires cut and taped off the remove the sirens, lights and communicate units.
Has anyone have any suggestions to get the right turn signals working again ?

Thank you,
Bikercouple

I'm betting the problem is among all the cut wires. Do your running lights work (turn signal running lights, not spot lights)? Try your emergency flashers
(press L & R buttons at the same time for 2 seconds & release) to see if the right side works in that mode. Is your right rear bulb good?

Do your 4 way flashers work? that lights the same filament in the bulb, my guess is a bad TSM

Back