free website stats program 2007 O2 Sensor Ohm? | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 O2 Sensor Ohm?

Joe2007ultra

2007 Ultra

Anyone know the resistance of the 2007 O2 sensors? My maint manual only tells you how to remove and replace.

Trying to trouble shoot a rough idle would like to check the resistance of the O2 sensors.

Thanks !!

Is it throwing a code?

P0131 Front O2 sensor low (lean)
P0151 Rear O2 sensor low (lean)
P0132 Front O2 sensor high (rich)
P0152 Rear O2 sensor high (rich)
P0134 Front O2 sensor open/not responding
P0154 Rear O2 sensor open/not responding

KN airfiler ? Could the high flow airfilter be an issue? No other upgrades. Only other non stock item is wrapped exhaust pipes.

Wrapped exhaust pipes not a good idea, the metal gets very brittle.

The K&N shouldn't be a problem but it will cause a lean condition that may be the issue, more like manifold to head leakage.

Will check for leaks. Maybe throw the stock air filter on and see if it make a differance. Thanks for the heads up. Will let you know what I find.

View attachment 3796
2007 Ultra

Anyone know the resistance of the 2007 O2 sensors? My maint manual only tells you how to remove and replace.

Trying to trouble shoot a rough idle would like to check the resistance of the O2 sensors.

Thanks !!
This is what you need, it's in the Electrical Diagnostic Manual

Attachments

• Oxygen Sensors.pdf
    72.8 KB · Views: 78
I dont think I am chaseing a gost. You know when you been rideing the same machine for 3 years and something changes. You just know it is not the same. Will let you all know what I find. Thanks for the help!

Back