free website stats program 2007 FLSTC Repair Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FLSTC Repair Manual

Hi-Tek Rednek

I'm trying to locate a owner's repair manual for a 2007 FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic. Anyone got any sources ? Are they available yet ? Where's the most reasonably priced site to get one from ? "THANKS".......HI-Tek Rednek :coffee

Hi-Tec, I ordered my service manual when I received delivery of my bike.I was able to pick it up within one week after picking her up. The cost was @$50.00 through the Harley dealer. I think there is alot of really good into in it for me anyway. Good luck and ride safe, BB156

Rednek - just go to any Harley dealership. They should have them in stock. It has a red cover and costs about $55.00. I purchased mine a couple of weeks after I took delivery of my FLSTC.

Rednek - just go to any Harley dealership. They should have them in stock. It has a red cover and costs about $55.00. I purchased mine a couple of weeks after I took delivery of my FLSTC.

That's my best advice too - see your dealer.

Oh, and after you get it, take it to Kinkos or Office Depot and have it spiral bound for about $5. Makes it much easier to use.

Hey all, "waterdog;glider;leapfreak; bb156ny "......many THANKS for your help with the repair /service and parts manuals information. You guys are the greatest !!! Ride safe and remember the "K.I.S.S." theory,later HI-Tek Rednek:USA

Back