free website stats program 2007 Dyna Wideglide Battery | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Dyna Wideglide Battery

Hey, tell me more about that battery problem with the '06 WG. I have one and would like to know what to look for. In the wind.

Pops

HEY pops

I had a lot of problems that destroyed the batt on my 06 WG first off the batt wasnt at fault 4 years old but still good. It was the alt stator assy. 06 dyna in the primary had 8 bolts back out off the compenstor the destroyed the stator. the fix was the 07 set up or tac weld the bolts on mine went a 23k my friend went at 5 k 1300 bucks thank goodness ESP good luck rich

Thanks much for the quick comeback. I will contact the dealer first with my vin number and see if the recall fix has been done because I'm the second owner. If it hasn't I'll get it in and have the work done. Keep your powder dry out there. In the wind.

Pops

Thanks much for the quick comeback. I will contact the dealer first with my vin number and see if the recall fix has been done because I'm the second owner. If it hasn't I'll get it in and have the work done. Keep your powder dry out there. In the wind.

Pops

06 WG had 3 recalls 1 the xmsn false nuetal 2 the batt bolt and 3 the mini apes they cracked in the middle i had it happen to me twice but the new one finily fix it also they recinded the primary bearing at every 15 k

Back