free website stats program 2004 Ultra Classic paint | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2004 Ultra Classic paint

Love it and officially jealous! :bigsmiley12:

The flames stitched in the seat is a nice touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking bike. That thing must "sparkle" in the sunlight.

Yes it really does get the attention when people walk by.

That really looks great; however, I have to 2nd that question... tell me about the mirrors! :)

The Mirrors are Kuryakyn. I like them a lot. they are subtle enough.

Yeah, more on that mirror set-up. Traceman, I have never seen a silver bike I liked, Until I saw your Ultra . Great paint and you have really pulled the flame theme off in a classy kind of way !!!

If the home next to you ever comes up "For Sale" let me know ! !

Actually it is. I can't seem to keep neighbors. :taunt

Love it and officially jealous! :bigsmiley12:

The flames stitched in the seat is a nice touch.

I like how that pulls it together too. I like everything sorta subtle.

Thanks for all the kind remarks. We have put a little work in this bike and like to let it shine when we can. We just got back from a big rally in Bandera TX and it caused me a few problems out there with a fuse that kept blowing. I have got to trace down the short. I didn't know I could remove a fairing on the side of the road so fast. I got plenty of practice.

Well I totalled this bike Memorial day. RIP "Memory Maker". I have already started over on an 09 Ultra. You can see it in my album

Sorry to hear it Traceman - that was one sweet Ultra, but I bet the next project will be equally as AWESOME. Glad you're still around to take on another bike mod & can't wait to see the results of this next one - ride on!

AAAhhh...thought that bike looked familiar & it too is a nice piece of blood, sweat & talent. Should've caught that, but it's early here in NE & I'm still on 1st cup-o-Joe...

Really like how you did the rear of new bike - looking to do something similar soon w/mine to clean things up. If this economy would ever stabilize & government shut-down wasn't always looming over our heads (I'm Federal employee) - I'd be getting parts ordered...:(

Keep up the great work!

Back