free website stats program 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary Ultra Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary Ultra Classic

An 8 year old bike (remember, the 2011's are out now) with 39,000 miles - I was going to comment that the miles were actually on the LOW side! Less than 5k a year if my math is correct.

I would agree that 5K a year does not sound like alot and could be considered low mileage. But there are alot of used bike for sale right now very low miles. For instance my brother just bought a 06 RG 4300 miles from a HD Dealer 14.5K.

Check this link, look at the first 20 or so for a sample

2003 Harley items - Get great deals on Motorcycles items on eBay Motors!

Three years ago I bought my 100th anniversary Ultra for $14,000. It had 7500 miles on it and the guy really put a lot of extras into it. It caught my eye as soon as I looked at it. i just had to have it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
If you are going to keep it for a while you might want to consider the extended warranty. After forking over fourteen grand I didn't feel like ponying up an additional $1,800. for an extended warranty. A friend of mine does have the warranty and he's very happy with it. I can tell you that the bike has been problem free except for the Rhinehart True Duals rear head exhaust pipe which has cracked and is in the shop as I type this. It has been there for 15 days!! I am picking it up tomorrow, finally! Right now I am saving my pennies for the chain tensioner replacement. I now have 22,000 miles on the bike and after reading this forum, I am keeping an eye on it and will replace it when the time comes before trouble starts.
Good luck with your new ride!! Be safe!

If ya can't live without it, at least try to get them to throw in a pair of helmets and a repair manual ( the bible). Also, the cam chain tensioners cost around 85.00and a few hrs of labor depending on how fast you can twist a wrench and read your new bible.....:cheers:cheers no drinking during repairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back