free website stats program 20/50 Mobil 1 synthetic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

20/50 Mobil 1 synthetic

Welcome Trex0864 to the HDT forum. When reading your post I noticed you said 20/50 Mobil One for the Harley and not 20/50 Mobil One V-Twin...so we need a little clarification regarding your selection. There IS a difference between automotive oils and motorcycle oils...:s

Unless I'm mistaken, Mobil 1 V-Twin is the only 20w50 Mobil 1 makes.
The closest automotive M1 is 15w50 which some of us will use as well.

Oh yeah, and I use the M1 V-twin as well.

Last edited:
back 2 the OP MOBIL-1 V-TWIN will serve you well there are some other oils out there that are as good but none any better. welcome 2 the forum....good thing ur new most of us would get a thread like this "Moved" lol

The full synthetic HD oil is a good choice too...now that they have it. Mobil 1 v twin is a good choice to. I used it in my fat Bob, until I traded it in. Think I may stay with HD oil tho...

The full synthetic HD oil is a good choice too...now that they have it. Mobil 1 v twin is a good choice to. I used it in my fat Bob, until I traded it in. Think I may stay with HD oil tho...

so u going with HD dino or HD syn3???? please tell me its syn3 witch i do think is a good quality oil but i think Mobil1 is a little better.+when i buy Mobil i know Hugo is not getting his pocket lined with any of my money

Syn 3... yea...don't care for the dyno oil since syn works better and runs the bike a tad bit cooler...

back 2 the OP MOBIL-1 V-TWIN will serve you well there are some other oils out there that are as good but none any better. welcome 2 the forum....good thing ur new most of us would get a thread like this "Moved" lol

Holy Diver your a funny guy...yea I was going to move it, but I was waiting for the OP to post a reply...so he would not be surprised...:newsmile071:

Used Mobil 1 V-twin 20-50 in my 02 1200 Sporty engine for 6+ years and ran it in my 09 RG engine for 2.5 yrs. No issues and liked it alot.

Back