free website stats program 2 weeks, 20 States, 11,000 KM | Harley Davidson Forums

2 weeks, 20 States, 11,000 KM

ghost

May 2nd to May 19th I will be riding a 20 State trip.

Ontario
Michigan
Ohio
Kentucky
Tennessee
North Carolina
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Louisiana
Texas
New Mexico
Arizona
Nevada (Las Vegas)
California
Utah
Colorado
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Ontario

Any tips, must see, must pack?

What can I expect in the Rockies during mid May? Is Snow likely or just possible?

What part of Missouri do plan on traveling thru? 2 Wks. , 20 states --- Not much "slow-down and look" time is there?? Lots of great sites here in Mo.

Hey Fourdogs, Cuznjed and everybody else on here from Missouri - chime in!!

What part of Missouri do plan on traveling thru? 2 Wks. , 20 states --- Not much "slow-down and look" time is there?? Lots of great sites here in Mo.

Hey Fourdogs, Cuznjed and everybody else on here from Missouri - chime in!!

I will be visiting with friends in KC then across to St. L. It is a trip with mostly road time and seeing things from the highway. I will spend a little longer off the beaten path in the four corners area.

When in KY you may want to visit the Cumberland Falls, good roads to it and places to stay. Take your camera and get shots of Yourself along the way,, all too many take pics of their bike infront of a landmark, but hey, that bike got there some how. If you get in this area I'd be glad to ride along a bit. :coffee

I will be visiting with friends in KC then across to St. L. It is a trip with mostly road time and seeing things from the highway. I will spend a little longer off the beaten path in the four corners area.

Sounds like your traveling the I - 70 corridor across Mo.!???

I will add Cumberland Falls KY to my GPS. If I head to Knoxville it looks like it's on the way.

I will be heading across 70.

The purpose of the trip is to see some friends and see some sights along the way. I will spend some time going through Deals Gap on the way to Atlanta. I will also hang out around GC and Monument Valley in the four corners area.

The PCH is a must see so I will try and run by there.

Back