free website stats program 1999 Road King & Older After Market Cruise Control | Harley Davidson Forums

1999 Road King & Older After Market Cruise Control

Airtech1987

So for all the riders out there with a 1999 & Older Road King who are looking for a Cruise Control, I have found it. I have a 1997 Road King and I was wanting a CC since I have Carpal Tunnel, after much research and talking to lots of people I committed to one. It’s from MC Cruise (http://www.mccruise.com), the install was super easy. Took me about 6 hours including set-up & road test. I had to make a bushing for the throttle cable attachment fitting, due to my 97 having a different cruise control lever on the throttle body then what was on the 99 they retro fitted. It was all new equipment and they sent me extra parts ie. Clips, fittings, zip ties and an extra cable. The only bad thing is it’s a bit pricey mine was $850 USD, the other options I looked at were more than that though, It comes with a 12 month warranty, but from talking to them I’m sure if I had problems they would help me out. I’m not advertising for them, just stating my experience with them.

With a estimated value of $3,900 to $5,200 for the King this is one serious commitment of a installed option.

Back