free website stats program 1942 servi-car | Harley Davidson Forums

1942 servi-car

jettblack

My dad got this 42' servi car in 1986 when I was 11. Its gone through lots of transformations since then, it was a piece of (EDIT) when he got it. Two weeks ago he decided to give it to me! (you can imagine my excitement) The first thing I had to do is new clutch plates she was slipping bad. I think I want to do a restore and make it as origonal as I can. the main parts im gonna need are the box, fenders, and all the little things in between. My problem is the cost. Anyone know where I can get a box without selling a kidney?

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• 253930_1929108440096_1613784518_1961620_5847233_n.jpg
    253930_1929108440096_1613784518_1961620_5847233_n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
My dad got this 42' servi car in 1986 when I was 11. Its gone through lots of transformations since then, it was a piece of (EDIT) when he got it. Two weeks ago he decided to give it to me! (you can imagine my excitement) The first thing I had to do is new clutch plates she was slipping bad. I think I want to do a restore and make it as origonal as I can. the main parts im gonna need are the box, fenders, and all the little things in between. My problem is the cost. Anyone know where I can get a box without selling a kidney?

wow that is sweet....i saw some custom places on the net that did a nice job but didn't save the link....i would consider the kidney if it were mine

just thinking (i don't do it much) but try Zoood he is a member here and has a beautiful trike that he did from the ground up. check out his thread under trikes and have a look. he might be able to help

Maybe I can steal a kidney that way I can still drink beer while im working on her!

oh yea and that might be an idea:D

Back