free website stats program 160 HP from 120CI: Scarey Looking | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

160 HP from 120CI: Scarey Looking

Is Batman in the motorcycle business now? Throw a couple missle launchers on that thing and it would be right at home with the Dark Knight riding it through Gotham city.

neat but what a price. It is not hard at all to get more than 160 for a Hd Vtwin

John Harman was building monster 120 cubic inch shovels in the 70,s They were not reliable but they would really thump:D

Folks at ORCA build the SHARK HD Vtwins that will eat what ever it wants
They will build you one that is just as happy riding to church as it is eating everything on the road. They truly mastered the use of a closed loop system. And very reliable. They've been building them for years.
If you really want one they will build you a 350 HP vtwin.
For some reason in this crazy world we hear about S&S and arlen ness types all of the time. But the builds that really take it to the edge and do it right you seldom hear about.

Very good point Smitty, as I am tired of Arlen Ness, Donnie Smith( I knew him when he was a kid behind the parts counter) :D

Its just a 120" Jim's Twin Cam, thats a good strong reliable motor, can probably pick the up just the engine for easily under 10k, and I don't see 70k worth of other parts on it.

Its just a 120" Jim's Twin Cam, thats a good strong reliable motor, can probably pick the up just the engine for easily under 10k, and I don't see 70k worth of other parts on it.
If mass produced, I would agree. But NRE (non-recurrent engineering) is pricey. That is what makes limited production machines pricey. Other than the engine, there does not appear to be anything on that machine that did not have to designed special, and fabricated in like manner. Then there is the very limited production, which tends to run prices up, if the product in desired.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back