free website stats program 103 inch Road glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

103 inch Road glide

What is it about those Harleys? I swear they talk to you, especially the Glides. I can walk into any dealership and usually nothing, then one day I took my grandson into the local dealer (HD and Honda) and while he was getting parts for his ATV, out of the corner of my eye I saw her and I swear she called me over and whispered "take me home big boy". :bigsmiley21:

That's all it took, now I believe in love at first sight, right now she's waiting patiently in the garage for me to take her out for a ride. As soon as I finish this :coffee we'll be off again. Best move I ever made. :D:D:s

Help someone stop me be for I spend 20k+ on one. With matching tour pack also. It was all I could do to walk away today. God I love that bike. Its a love hate thing

you might try the same post on Joy's knitting forum, the ladies there might talk you our of it. :D

But here...i think you need it

I had 3 bikes and now I am down to one a 1993 Dyna Lowrider which is nice for one rider but I miss taking my lady with me. Had a Fl but sold it and she all most kicked me over it.

There you answered your own question......
Soooo no time like the present.

Road glide Ultra is a great ride and a good buy right now ask me how I know
Pledge006.jpg

Man, Smitty, that's one beautiful ride!. To the OP, if you can afford it, buy it today. For me, I have to blow my money on the mortgage, lights, heat, college and stuff like food as well.:sd

Back