free website stats program 10 reasons Men prefer guns over women | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

10 reasons Men prefer guns over women

I'm past 35 heading to 36 years and still haven't figured them out. Ah, women, can't live without them, can't shoot them.

I'm past 35 heading to 36 years and still haven't figured them out. Ah, women, can't live without them, can't shoot them.

Yeah we can but it gets messy in the house or shop best to take them out back and I dont meen the Steak house :newsmile100: congrats on going on 36 years WOW, Capital Jack

Whew Jack...you said a mouthful...between your meat and potatoes approach and Geezers's - n - Gators' "Rights to Bear...eh...Multiple Arms" approach...I can hear that *smack* on the side of the head way over here.:small3d007::newsmile030:

Whew Jack...you said a mouthful...between your meat and potatoes approach and Geezers's - n - Gators' "Rights to Bear...eh...Multiple Arms" approach...I can hear that *smack* on the side of the head way over here.:small3d007::newsmile030:

Then you must have heard it in Stereo:newsmile100: DOH

Ouch, she caught me and wasn't very amused!:lol

Back