free website stats program 08 nightster mod question... | Harley Davidson Forums

08 nightster mod question...

bio_research

Contributor
I am looking to get the most I can out of my bike off the line. Right now I have a stage 2 Arlen Ness intake, vance and hines exhaust, powercommander 3... I am looking at a screaming eagle stage 2 engine setup with the heads, larger pistons, boring out the cylinders to 3-5/8”... what type of performance improvement could be expected from such an upgrade. It's not cheap, but I like feeling some power...

Nightster performance mods...

What are some mods I can do and what will the improvement be? I have an Arlen Ness stage 2 intake, vance and hines pipes, power commander 3 mod... I am looking at the Screaming Eagle 79" motor set-up right now, but I'm not sure how much more it will give me. The cylinders would be bored out to 3-5/8” and the cams would help... but how much?

I am looking to get the most I can out of my bike off the line. Right now I have a stage 2 Arlen Ness intake, vance and hines exhaust, powercommander 3... I am looking at a screaming eagle stage 2 engine setup with the heads, larger pistons, boring out the cylinders to 3-5/8”... what type of performance improvement could be expected from such an upgrade. It's not cheap, but I like feeling some power...

IMO, cams and some valve work would give you bang for your buck

Back