free website stats program 08 FLHX Speaker Upgrade (what choices) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 FLHX Speaker Upgrade (what choices)

I spoke w/ Pez and for what I wanted he suggested the Biketronics setup.

Looks to me like Hogtunes are the best way to go, at a reasonable cost.

Yes on the J&M I had them on my 06 Goldwing and they kicked some serious butt. If I was just going to do a speaker upgrade I would go with them. Also when I purchased them direct from J&M I was told that they would offer a lifetime warranty.

J&M speakers are great!

I was very interested in the ARC mini setup but for $135 more I have 130WPC and a lifetime warranty vs the ARC 1 year.

It really a tough call between the two though as I have read a lot about the ARC and Wayne was very helpful. That is why I was asking for some feedback.

I was also looking at some motorcycle amps on Ebay amd some claim to have 300 to 500 wpc, I dont have the foggiest how they get these numbers but for that type of money it may be fun to experiment.

motorcycle amplifier, Electronics, eBay Motors items on eBay.com

i istalled the ARC amp and ARC speakers with the tweeters that you can adjust the direction. they are crystal clear and have so much power that i cant stand it above about half volume.easy install iam very happy i put them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back