free website stats program 08 1200 problems | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 1200 problems

Visual would have at least found that they were coated with same stuff spark plugs had and would have been an indication to try to replace. I would have replaced them in March if I knew how cheep they were.

Visual would have at least found that they were coated with same stuff spark plugs had and would have been an indication to try to replace.

That is not true. Most o2 sensor have deposits on them. But it's your bike, do whatever you want.

Good job troubleshooting the problem, having found the 02 sensors were fouling...but the key here now is to get that A/F mixture sorted out, with fresh fuel in the tank and bike having a bit of "stability" don't want to repeat this exercise anytime soon...:s

Good job troubleshooting the problem, having found the 02 sensors were fouling...but the key here now is to get that A/F mixture sorted out, with fresh fuel in the tank and bike having a bit of "stability" don't want to repeat this exercise anytime soon...:s

O 2 sensors on bikes fail just like on cars, almost always a fuel related problem, and that said maybe want to check why, I have seen it and Im sure others have throwing new parts on and not knowing the cause of original problems or the source can rear its ugly head again JMO, I always look at cause and affect:s

Going to keep an eye on it for a while.

Put 200 miles on it since o2 sensors and no PO 152 code. Original problem has not returned.

Going to try to stick to one gasoline source and not ad anything to the fuel. At this time will stick with BP. Good gas and they dont seem to care if you spill some. Just put on some dispersants and it disappears.

Back