free website stats program '07 sporster 883 oil problem | Harley Davidson Forums

'07 sporster 883 oil problem

emi2009

Hi,

I have a sporster 883 and for a while I noticed an oil leak on the lid joints of Chile(rockers). If I can help someone in solving the problem. I checked the oil level is ok.

Thanks in advance,
Emi

Sounds like the typical rocker box gasket leak. You have to remove and replace the gaskets. If you don't have a manual, I suggest you get one and it will show you how to do it or take it to the dealer.

Hi,

I have a sporster 883 and for a while I noticed an oil leak on the lid joints of Chile(rockers). If I can help someone in solving the problem. I checked the oil level is ok.

Thanks in advance,
Emi

So after am waiting 2 month for rocker box gaskets to com from dealer i deceide to by my self that, but is a problem for me because i don't know the cod for harley davidson catalog for gaskets for my 883 sporster '07. Can help someone?

Thanks in advance.

i see yours is a 2007 sportster as this is the case this is a warranty job and should cost you nothing.
I would return the bike to the supplying dealer and get them to fix it

Yes i know that, but in Romania is a big problem with the dealer....dont have nothing on the stock....so the final conclusion is to buy my self that. 10x

Back