free website stats program 04 FXDWGi as First Harley ever | Harley Davidson Forums

04 FXDWGi as First Harley ever

dhornick

08/23/08 1630hrs

Bought my first Harley ever. A 2004 Dyna Wide Glide fuel injected. Only has 7000 miles on it. Teal and Silver chromed out with Stage 2 exhaust. Really a beautiful bike.

Question for old Harley riders. Is this/will this be a good bike? Good first time Harley? I'm excited thats for sure. It turns heads anywhere I take it.

Great Choice!!

I have a 01 FXDWG and it was my first bike as well, I have 5900 miles on mine. I had never drove a street bike or had any lesson what so ever. I just climbed on and been riding ever since. I did however drive dirt bikes and quads everyday of my life as a teen, so I was not new to riding a bike.

The wide glide is a great bike, so much to add to them. I added a bullet lite, seat, much chrome, braided lines, Vance and Hines shorts and 3" to the forward controls along with the street slammer bars and it just has a chopper like feel, I love it!!! I think you will too. Good luck and drive safe

Irish Hog:newsmile073:

2003 wide glide as my first bike ever. I actually bought it in September '02 so I've had it a while now. It has been a great decision for me.

Congratulations on your new ride. My 2002 Wide Glide was also my first big twin , but second Harley after a Sportster and I absolutely love it. It feels and handles beautifully and as you said they are a real head turner. One of the sweetest looking Harley's ever made in my opinion.

the wideglide is a very good riding bike all around....i've had mine for ummmm letss see 6 years now and i have no regrets about the buying the bike i only regret some things i done to it .....(in the process of un doing) think long and hard before making mods to your new bike and congrats!

Since the original post of this thread is Sept.08 I would like to hear how dhornick likes his bike now:D

Back