free website stats program 02 turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

02 turn signals

PurpleScoot

just got an 02 sportster XL883. The turn signals only seem to work when they want to. some times i touch the buttons and they work , other times i have to push the buttons 7 or 8 times before they work, but most of the time they just refuse to work. it was nice that they didn't work when i bought it, got another 100 or so off the asking price, but i am a perfectionist and prefer they work if i decide to use them. any help or ideas where to start? Thanks

just got an 02 sportster XL883. The turn signals only seem to work when they want to. some times i touch the buttons and they work , other times i have to push the buttons 7 or 8 times before they work, but most of the time they just refuse to work. it was nice that they didn't work when i bought it, got another 100 or so off the asking price, but i am a perfectionist and prefer they work if i decide to use them. any help or ideas where to start? Thanks

Clean the switches first, if that does not work yo may have a bad TSM Turn Signal Module

Back