free website stats program Zippers Performance | Harley Davidson Forums

Zippers Performance

Coldbeer

Looking at the Zippers 106" Muscle kit on a o7 Deluxe.They are say ing 112 on the HP and the 106 tourqe.Anyone here used or done this upgrade?They seem to have alot of good testemonials and have been in business for 25 years or so???Just curious?

Haven't used it but they do make a very good product with a lot of testing before they release it.

Being a former employee I must say if you want a long lasting big power sonic cruiser pull the trigger.You won't be disappointed.The character of a Zippers engine is free revving with a killer midrange and top end to die for.If you don't have them do the install be sure your mechanic knows his stuff.Call them and talk to a sales rep they're very knowledgeable.

Hey Fisher Thanks.I made a typo and its the 103" I am now hearing the gripes about the stock 96" crank?I am looking for some good info for this problem as well.If I have to pull the motor all the way down for this "Trueness"I think I would rather build another motor and build a bobber.Thanks ya'll for the info,Mike

Your '07 is probably fine.But you don't need to pull it down to check.Pull the exhaust,cam cover and do a runout on the pinion shaft.That'll tell you a lot.

Back