free website stats program you might need a new ride buddy if... | Harley Davidson Forums

you might need a new ride buddy if...

91a10

;)

1-he asks you to open his chapstic on a parking lot full of "riders "at a bike rally because the top is stuck.

2-you have to find a hardware store to get a bolt to re-tighten the handle bars that came loose on his custom at highway speed in Birmingham Al. after 9pm.

3-he will always stop 5 miles into the ride to change something.(glasses,shirt,jacket,ipod )

4-he won't ride hot,cold,wet,dark or more than 500 miles in a day.

5-he takes 30 minutes at a fuel stop when you are on a mile maker day,then see number 3

6- orders a zima with a lemon in a "biker bar" that's having a legal defense fund raiser that day.

anybody else?

7 asks you if his butt looks big in his new chaps
8 offers to tighten a bolt on your bike without checking the torque spec first

- Arrives at your home on the day you decide to go out for a road trip wearing flip-flops and shorts.

- Checks out his reflection in the store windows each and every time you drive by one.

- Has a full custom bike with a less than 1000 mile average per year as refers to this as his "main ride"

- Is unable to carry on a decent conversation without making "hub bub hub bub" sounds after every phrase.

- shows up for the group ride in a pink t-shirt

- spends more time fussing with his iPhone than his bike

- invites his wife to come along on the ride with her 50cc scooter

- has a bladder the size of a pea so that you have to hit every exit

I've done this, of course it was a breast cancer ride!!

That or your little girl's Pink Lady Soccer team ride is acceptable. Maybe even Toys for Tots ride if you can work it.

I would suggest it might be a bad idea for the Bike Night ride at the local dealership unless you happen to be a lady, and even then only if you can work it.

:s :p

I would suggest it might be a bad idea for the Bike Night ride at the local dealership unless you happen to be a lady, and even then only if you can work it.

:s :p

LOL - You just gotta be secure enough in your manhood to take the chance!! Who knows, we could start a new trend!!!:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

How about HDTimeline t-shirts in pink, then we could really spot a member at a crowded rally.......he'd be the one standing by himself, all alone, no one would go near him! LOL

- the last trip with him was a stop-let's see-OK-go-stop-don't like the performance-well, it's enough to go 5 miles more-stop-no, I can't go like that. And so on. Then he discovered the fuel filter of his old BMW was dead. But he didn't change or clean it for the next trip.
WAP.gif

Back