free website stats program You guys stateside have all the room in the world | Harley Davidson Forums

You guys stateside have all the room in the world

STARY

Account Removed
I'm green with envy for you guys in the US,your roads are wide and long and parking a big HD is not a problem,here in good old England our roads are narrow and if like me you live in and around London, you can barely park up.Having a big HD chop would be a nightmare trying to move it round the congested streets.I've got a sporty and thats about as big as you can go unless you go out of town.

i have plenty of room - i avoid London :D j/k its one of the few places i have never really ridden, driven a few times and ridden round it, one day i will get down to the ACE for coffee and bacon butty

Hobbit; inlighten here in the U.S.; what is bacon butty?

Hobbit, That's a Deal !... And if you make it to BikeWeek next month I will treat you to a Funnel Cake & Gator Aid while we test Drive Every Harley there is!:p

London is definitly a "tight" place to ride. Just about as bad a cities in Italy.
I hope some day you can rent a ride in the Southwest of the US and really stretch out.

As far a paying for it, I think we in the US get off pretty good (and we are still being robbed) and it is not likely to last given the path I think the gubbermint is on. With the VAT added to everything, the cost and lack of affordable housing in London, congested streets and fuel translating to $6-8 a gallon (US).....

Also, it is my honest opinion that bacon is a condiment to be added much like salt or pepper, to just about anything:s

There is plenty of room on the roads in my area but they arent wide and straight so lots of fun on a sporty

Brian

Back