free website stats program years of dreaming | Harley Davidson Forums

years of dreaming

freeatlast

I spent 33 years incarcerated, everyday missing the highways and backroads i traversed as a young man riding a 900 sporty. Before being released from the halfway house I purchased a 2007 softtail. Upon release in mid-August 2012, until the first real snows of New England, I rode every day, every night. I would sit for hours flipping through Easyrider, back when it was a real iker rag and not a advertisement journal, staring at the Dave Mann (RIP) art work and wonder if I would ever feel that love again.

Welcome to one of the 'BEST' forums around Freeatlast. Lots of friendly people with a vast array of knowledge.

BRIAN

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Wow, I can't even imagine how frustrating that must have been. I'll bet bikes have changed a bit since you last rode!

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

Welcome to The Forum, and your New found Freedom
:rider:wce

Welcome back to the outside!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Want to say i appreciate the posted "welcomes". There are not lot of places one can visit with my baggage and feel a sense of acceptance. This is what makes being on that bike so special. Then of courre there are all the others who share that love. Thanks brothers and sisters.

Attachments

• 1066.jpg
    1066.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 6
Back