free website stats program Yahoooo I made it to 150 | Harley Davidson Forums

Yahoooo I made it to 150

glenalt

Well this is it, my 150th post. Whew that was hard, well not so hard and come to think of it I learned a lot while I was at it. Thanks Forum members. :bigsmiley11:

Well this is it, my 150th post. Whew that was hard, well not so hard and come to think of it I learned a lot while I was at it. Thanks Forum members. :bigsmiley11:
Worth every post wasn't it. :)

Reading the title I thought you were talking about 150 Mph reached!
I just posted in a thread about speed limits so I was biased...:p

Well, congratulations anyway.

Ciao
Ugo

Reading the title I thought you were talking about 150 Mph reached!
I just posted in a thread about speed limits so I was biased...:p

Well, congratulations anyway.

Ciao
Ugo

I've done that on 4 wheels but not on two. Tops on two was 128 on a 68 Triumph I had that was bored, stroked and it would fly. It scared me to death at that speed and was still climbing but I let off as the front tire felt a little shakey along with me.

Congratulations, the more you're on, the more at easy you will feel, and the easier it is to realize you're among friends. We should all just talk & not worry about saying something that to us may sound not quite right. As long as we'll be civil to each other (which the Moderators will watch) we'll be fine. We can ALL learn from each other. I know I've learned alot from these friends and have been very impressed with the manor they've treated each other with great respect. :)

Congrats, actually they slip past pretty quickly, there are some very knowledgeable people in here and some excellent tips. thanks

Back