free website stats program xieds | Harley Davidson Forums

xieds

bikermoses

Banned
Well i got 800 miles with my xieds. And i can say that I'm not worried anymore about melting bike down. Fuel mileage sucked at first but has gotten better every fill up. The heat from engine well before felt like legs were on fire, not anymore. Never had any codes thrown. So i guess i can say im very happy with product and it didnt even hurt wallet.

ME too. I have the regular IED,s. They work great. But i did get the hd download. Didnt really need it. But i wanted the 6200 rev. limit.:D

So far i have little over 500 with mine fuel mileage loss for me about 1.5 miles to the gallon seems average but maybe its the way im riding im still getting 42-44 miles to the gallon .. As for heat mine has dropped down about 35 degrees and heats up little slower at idle and cools off faster .. more power deeper tone and smoother idle..

For my taste they are staying ..

Last edited:
Put a few miles on this morning after I put them on and then a little over 100 miles this afternoon when it was freakin hot. Bike runs smoother, seems to pull a little stronger, idles smoother, does have a nicer exhaust tone, and isn't cooking the inside of my right thigh at long traffic lights. Even sat in a jam till the cops cleared up a wreck (about 10 minutes) and left it at idle just to see. I see it as money well spent. Jagg 10 row oil cooler my next stop.

The Xied's are the best money I have spent yet. Uses a little more fuel but the bike definately runs the way it should have from the factory. 90 + degrees yesterday and I put 300 + miles on the bike and it ran like a champ. Also, I am sitting at dealership yesterday and I listen to bikes as they are starting up and most bikes crank a few times before firing up. My bike with the Xied's, starts almost instantly which is yet another + with the Xied's!

Last edited:
OK, which one's would you recommend??

For the minor mods I want to do( pipes for now) then AC, I think maybe this is the way to go insted of the PCIII,

FXDLI 2008

Go with the Xieds or the TFI .. I use Xieds but have only replaced the Air cleaner with the higher flowing K&N

OK, which one's would you recommend??

For the minor mods I want to do( pipes for now) then AC, I think maybe this is the way to go insted of the PCIII,

FXDLI 2008

TFI out of the two so you can adjust things in the different ranges instead of just in cruise.

Back