free website stats program X Harley to reopen. | Harley Davidson Forums

X Harley to reopen.

rklew

Rode by my X Harley dealer that closed in Wildwood, NJ yesterday, and the Harley signs are down and new signs are up, it is now call Wildwood Cycles. Not sure what is coming to the new shop as it wasn't open yet, but there was a Harley in the parking lot.......we will see.
Any of you Jersey boy's hear anything??

All i heard was that Sam (owner of Millville and Wildwood) said Wildwood was going to reopen but not as a Harley dealer.

What I have heard I can't repeat or The Boss won't just fire me as a Mod, I'd be banned for life.

Unfortunately, this is one of those rare cases where I wish I COULD just say it exactly like I heard it, and voice my OWN opinion too, which is equally littered with the most vile 4 letter words I know.

Hope that answers your question, because obviously this forum and my respect for Glider and Speed and all the members means too much to me to say all that!

But I am sure I have made my point.

Hey Richard, If you get time PM me the low-down. Doesn't matter what they do down there, AC Harley gets my business from now on.

my friend just had his bike fixed at mills asked if it was done by new owners .he didnt know just glad the warrenty covered it and it was done

What I have heard I can't repeat or The Boss won't just fire me as a Mod, I'd be banned for life.

Unfortunately, this is one of those rare cases where I wish I COULD just say it exactly like I heard it, and voice my OWN opinion too, which is equally littered with the most vile 4 letter words I know.

Hope that answers your question, because obviously this forum and my respect for Glider and Speed and all the members means too much to me to say all that!

But I am sure I have made my point.

Yes Sir you have there big guy. It did'nt take this old guy long. And I should say rightfully so. Wouldn't blame you one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard anything either. Frankly, after reading Richard's comments, it sounds pretty ugly and maybe we're all better off.

Back