free website stats program Wwiihd | Harley Davidson Forums

Wwiihd

tlyoungb

Sitting here watch World War II in HD. I have seen what I thought was all the video footage of WWII, but there are video footage that I have never seen before.

The US Military is the best in the world, and when you watch these videos it makes you wonder where we get such brave men, and the Heroes.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR TROOPS GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I understand what you mean however i always thought the scottish infantry were the best but then i am biased having been one for 25 years
it is amazing to see what ordinary people are capable of when put in difficult situation

Brian

I am watching it to! Thank-you to all our service veterans and the men and women who are fighting for us as we speak while we are enjoying holiday time with our families and riding our Hogs. God bless them all and bring them home safe and soon! :USA

Sitting here watch World War II in HD. I have seen what I thought was all the video footage of WWII, but there are video footage that I have never seen before.

The US Military is the best in the world, and when you watch these videos it makes you wonder where we get such brave men, and the Heroes.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR TROOPS GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Well said tlyoungb. Without young men and women like them, we would not be able to live as we do today.

Amen to our Military Men and Women, past - present and future! I watched WWIIHD, and was surprised at how unprepared this nation was for war, and how valiant the entire country was in mobilizing all of our resources to support the war effort.

Yeah, Ive watched it too, very good show. Im fascinated by anything and everything WWII....Another good show to watch is Band Of Brothers. HBO did the whole series a few years back, but it really takes u though some of the things they went through from Basic Training, all the way through the end of the war.

I also watched WW2 in HD as well as Band of Brothers. Both give an incredible account of what those men experienced. The Men and Women of our armed services past present and future deserve so much respect. I know they frequently do not recieve the honor and respect they deserve. I truly thank all of our protectors for their service.

Back