free website stats program wv mountain fest bike rally 2012 | Harley Davidson Forums

wv mountain fest bike rally 2012

just wondering who is all going and what anyone can tell a newbie thats never been there before the most do's of the rally and what to check out.

I would love to attend this event. Not sure I have the time for it this year though.

I went to this event several years ago. I was a special guest of a past pres of a 1% motorcycle club. The event was very well planned and the people were friendly and welcoming. Being with the group I was with did allow for a few additional perks. 2012 West Virginia Wild and Wonderful MountainFest Motorcycle Rally

theres always perks when you ride with mc's some good some bad but hey I respects clubs and what they stand for "brother hood" but thanks for the info we was at gettysburgh last summer and wasnt really impressed with how things were set up at all very little vendors small feild where everything was held and from what the website says theres about 10xs as much going on in wv as gettysburgh so im looking forward to it

Gettysburg was a bust last year but there are vendors all around town also. It was the first year they had it at the camp grounds and I heard mixed reviews. Mountainfest offer a lot for what it cost to get in for the weekend. Ted was great! They say it usually is never that hot but of course it was VERY HOT there that weekend. The area offers great riding as does the Gettysburg area.

Back