free website stats program Woo Hoo N.G in da hoooouse!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Woo Hoo N.G in da hoooouse!!

JustDMR2016

Thank you for the add from a transplanted Texas girl in S.E.K (Southeast Kansas.)
Grew up on and around big trucks, bikes and tractors but it's been a few years since I've rode my own....sold all my toys in 2008. Kinda feel like a monkey doing a horrible thing to a math problem, but it's gonna be like riding a bicycle....super excited!! Oh and it's ok to point and laugh...cuz lawd knows I'll be doing alot of laughing at myself lol. This bike belonged to my Daddy and I definitely don't wanna do anything to harm it. It's been sitting in a climate controlled garage for several years so first order of business...drain all fluids, replace battery, filters...possibly tires (looks good but I'll take em off and look closely) and definitely spark plugs. Looking forward to putting many miles on in his memory....ahem....sorry got mushy for a sec. Anyways, thanks for the add and looking forward to any insight and visiting with ya'll. 20180324_105101.jpg

Welcome from Spoken Wa.
Be careful out there, it is early in the riding season and many in cages are in need of awareness training.

Weeeelll...a dadgum man drew me to KC almost 20yrs ago. Tried to go back when we divorced but couldn't find anything work wise that paid worth a flip to entice me to get that far away from my kids, even though they're grown and starting lives of their own (they're still in KC.) So here I am lol.

Back