free website stats program woble accident | Harley Davidson Forums

woble accident

perrymoffitt

:)wobble accident insurance work at local independent left bike a killer within5minuts looking at before climbing on top shock retaining hardware falling outl guy put fastener in and tightened first sign road 60 miles washboard roads to visit when I got off I looked at this again to find guy put fastener through shock it was more than ill handling from here it is all down hill headlights stopped working they installed used jiffy stand left front and rear calipers fasteners loose they left springer yolk bearing so loose it is silly turn signal wire pinched between fender and fender bracket they had the guy who was supposed to be a dealer mechanic told him to do the fall away and spoke adjustments guy did no even put throttle cable bracket on so my cables were to get cut between stops and frame three times took it back spent all day twenty seventh anniversary doing managers job watching I could not even get water to drink I asked anyway I need to know if the front end is the one it went in with their are casting numbers they do not match numbers of my bike six numbers I had four from looking at my photos can some of brother and sisters tell me how to tell me more about the numbers and what they mean please thank you wobble ride and live live to ride

I don't mean to be disrespectful and it may be that English is not your native tongue. That being said you need to reread your post as it is difficult to tell just what you are trying to say. We have members from all over the world and most can usually get their point across without too much trouble. At the very least try some punctuation. JMHO

I sure hope the OP can sort this one out, I cannot understand any of it

Welcome to the forum
I am a wee bit confused but think bike was taken in for repairs that were badly done with many things left loose but main concern seems to be that the front end may have been replaced at indy and he wants help identifying the numbers on the front end

Brian

If I can try to help. My humblest apologies to the OP, no offense intended. I'm on a conference call.....I got time:bigsmiley20:

wobble accident. insurance. Work at local independent, left bike. A killer within5minuts. Looked(?) at before climbing on. Top shock retaining hardware falling out. Guy put fastener in and tightened first sign. Rode 60 miles on washboard roads to visit. When I got off, I looked at this again to find that the guy put fastener through shock. It was more than ill handling from here, it is all down hill. Headlights stopped working. They installed used jiffy stand. Left front and rear caliper fasteners loose. They left springer yolk bearing so loose, it is silly. Turn signal wire pinched between fender and fender bracket. They had the guy, who was supposed to be a dealer mechanic, told him to do the fall away and spoke adjustments. Guy did not even put throttle cable bracket on, so my cables were to get cut between stops and frame. Three times, took it back, spent all day, twenty seventh anniversary, doing managers job watching. I could not even get water to drink. I asked anyway. I need to know if the front end is the one it went in with. There are casting numbers that do not match numbers of my bike. Six numbers, I had four. From looking at my photos, can some of brother and sisters (Us, the forum) tell me more about the numbers and what they mean? please, thank you.

wobble ride and live live to ride

Hope that helps a tad

Amishhawg, you must work for the cable company...:p Seems like all I do anymore is just sit around listening for someone to say something on a conference call. :)

:cheersHA !! had to laugh at that one...you nailed it. 34 years, 20 in Ops, 14 in selling the stuff. Optics. MSO's. i'll be seeing the Ohio group in March.(whatever their name will be).. Thank God for speaker phones

There is a good chance we were on the same conference calls. :small3d011:

Back