free website stats program wiring diagram | Harley Davidson Forums

wiring diagram

i really having some problems with my bike the bike has been costomized im lookin for wiring diagram for a 80 to 84 fxwg any help would be greatly appreciated htnx again:bigsmiley23:

=================================================

sorry for the mix up i dont need the diagram for the fxef .I need it for the 80 to 84 fxwg the person that owned the bike before me put a wide glide front end an the diagram for the fxwg will work for my bike .(what a mess butcherd harness hopefull i can figure it out thanx for any help

=================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the bottom link in the Electrical section:s

thanx for the advise but it says i have to have at lest 150 post before i can download an thing from this site so i have to get the info i need from some other site

thanks everyone for your help took a trip to atlantic city for a couple of days an found a great costom cycle shop on the way . they gave me everything i needed an was a lot of help with my problem. if any one is interested in the mid atlantic area the name of the shop is called NICKS CUSTOM CYCLE an they really got there (EDIT) together . LOADS AN LOADSOF PARTS FOR OLDER BIKES .Its like a harley smorgers board lol THNX AGAIN PS THEY HAVE A WEB SITE

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back