free website stats program Winter storm Nemo | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter storm Nemo

EnjoyingTheRyde

Hope everyone else up here in the northeast is staying safe and warm. :)

Side story... I had a dream last night that I couldn't find my bike, there were people everywhere but nobody knew where my bike was. I woke up in a sweat!!!

Just watching the national news report (weather) and wow - that's alot of snow in short time. Don't forget to rake that stuff off the roof(s). Tons of weight could make for bad day...stay warm!

At least 2' here, just came in from clearing the driveway. Usually can do it in a 1/2 hour this time it took 3 hours! Come on Spring!

I feel for my east coast brothers, looks like we're gonna get pounded as well. Depends what track it takes we could get up to a foot of the white stuff!!:(

Stay warm, and go slow on the snow removal that is hard work

Hope everyone else up here in the northeast is staying safe and warm. :)

Side story... I had a dream last night that I couldn't find my bike, there were people everywhere but nobody knew where my bike was. I woke up in a sweat!!!

It's probably buried in the snow. :D

I live in Southern CT, I got about 28" of snow with 5' drifts... Been shoveling for 5 hrs and I'm still not done.... To top it off, I heard that they wont plow my street for 2 days.... Good thing I made a pot of chili the other day... :D

Good Luck to everyone else!!!!

:rider

Back