free website stats program Windshield Recommendations | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield Recommendations

I have a 2007 Heritage Softail Classic and I am thinking about changing the windshield to a Memphis Shades windshield. Does anyone have any experience with their solar windshield? I am assuming it is close to the Harley lightly tinted windshields. The Memphis shades windshields are about $50 cheaper than the Harley ones. Thanks.

I have a 2007 Heritage Softail Classic and I am thinking about changing the windshield to a Memphis Shades windshield. Does anyone have any experience with their solar windshield? I am assuming it is close to the Harley lightly tinted windshields. The Memphis shades windshields are about $50 cheaper than the Harley ones. Thanks.

I was gonna get a Memphis Shades Shield but by the time I bought the hardware for it, it was about 40 bucks more than the Rifle Windshield I bought. But don't buy it from Rifle, I got a much better deal thru a reseller here.
MOTORCYCLEWINDSHIELD.COM BEST PRICES

Mine was $269.99 plus tax, free shipping. (I paid $35 extra to get it custom cut to my length since they jump every 2 inch increments standard).

Just call and ask for Al (Alberto). They are down in Miami.
Here is a pic of mine.

Attachments

• Bagger1.JPG
    Bagger1.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Bagger3.JPG
    Bagger3.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 20
Here's another suggestion "Clearview" Shields... I replaced mine and added the recurve at the top... puts you & the passenger in a larger Bubble. It also uses the original hardware. Check out their website

I was able to score a super deal on Craigs list on a brand new Memphis Shades Quick Release 'shield for my Deuce earlier this summer. I am pleased to say that it does everything I had hoped, easy to install and to adjust, and contrary to many - I think it looked great! Unfortunately I was struck by a pickup crossing into my lane. An unexpected bonus for the quick release? The windshield 'popped' off the brackets from the impact of my body as I began my flight. I wound up with a VERY superficial scrape on my rib cage... it would have been MUCH worse had it not released! I will be sure that my next ride has the same style windshield! (Not that I plan on taking anymore 'flying lessons'!) :naughty

Back