free website stats program Windshield Pouch With Hogtunes Tweeter Pod? | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield Pouch With Hogtunes Tweeter Pod?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I was using a 3 pouch windshield insert from TBags that was designed for FLHX's with the tiny windscreen that comes stock. It actually curved down a bit at the ends to stay behind the windscreen.

Just installed the Hogtunes Tweeter Pod and now the TBag pouches will not fit anymore.

Anyone have the Hogtunes Tweeter Pod installed on a standard touring batwing fairing and also found a windshield bag that still fits?

I was using a 3 pouch windshield insert from TBags that was designed for FLHX's with the tiny windscreen that comes stock. It actually curved down a bit at the ends to stay behind the windscreen.

Just installed the Hogtunes Tweeter Pod and now the TBag pouches will not fit anymore.

Anyone have the Hogtunes Tweeter Pod installed on a standard touring batwing fairing and also found a windshield bag that still fits?

I have the Hogtunes webpage open in another window, and it says "NOTE: The HF-1 pod works and fits perfectly with Harley-Davidson® branded 2 and 3 pouch windshield bags".
I hope this helps you.

So are you going to be selling the tbag pouch????

When I find a new one - probably. I'll consider you first in line if you're interested.

Maybe I'll find something that fits at the show in Norcross on Saturday.

Here's my pouch that still fits with the Tweeter Pod

Attachments

• SANY0016 (Small).JPG
    SANY0016 (Small).JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 59
Back