free website stats program Windows10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Windows10

trike lady

How many will be trying Windows10?
I'm happy with 7 and will use it until they no longer support it and then panic.
I'm going to test a more user friendly Xubuntu, it is being billed as easier for those who are not 'Tech Savvy'.

I will be installing windows 10 on my recently retired laptop which still works well and is currently running windows 8.1 pro it came with windows 7 but I put xp on it for a while then 7 then 8 and finally 8.1 and it worked best on windows 8.1 with classic shell installed to give a fully function start menu and completely by pass windows new interface

Brian

I use Google Chrome most of the time.But I still need Windows to operate.I will be going to Window 10.Why not ? What can You lose when the price is right?Free! If You don't like it You can always go back to Windows 7.

I just hope its better than 8. Cant be worse.....

Using 7 premium, I signed up for the 10 freebie. I certainly hope all the bugs are worked out prior to it's release, we shall see.

I signed up for my free version too. What the heck will give it a go.
WAP.gif

Re: Windows10- not me buddy

I'm not touching this. If I was going to, I would wait until the send out the first fix. At least then you have a fighting chance. Unless it had something that I need, and it doesn't, I would not upgrade.

It is only free because they want the user community to debug it.

Go forward you brave souls. I will stick with 8.1 on my desktop and Vista on my aging but still functional laptop.

Of course, my Harley is completely stock. There, I said the S word.

Re: Windows10- not me buddy

I will be upgrading to Win 10 from Win 7. I have been wanting to replace my old desktop but waited for a couple years until Win 10. I don't like Win 8 and refuse to buy anything with it on it.

Back