free website stats program Windows vista | Harley Davidson Forums

Windows vista

recharge

Maybe someone can help me, I have downloaded adobe flash player and tried to watch the video on clutch adjustment and all I get is the sound. Is there some setting I am missing on windows vista or do I need a Hammer.

Probably and Internet Explorer setting related to the ActiveX controls and permissions as Richard pointed out, could also be a video display issue. Hard to tell without more informaion, such as version of IE, Video Drive, computer.... I strongly recommend using another browser. I prefer FireFox, I just viewed the video with no issue in FireFox on Vista. You'll need the Adobe plug-in as well.

Depends on the Video Card you have. Usually the best place to start is with Toshiba directly, not sure how good they are here, but in Vista to figure out what you got, do this Right click on the desktop > Personalize > Display Settings > Advanced Settings > Properties, then you be able to see something. My Lenovo, has a Intel Graphics Accelerator tab that you can use to adjust the graphics.

Some other options, try using Internet Explorer and check in Firefox under options, make sure you have both the Java sections enabled.

Also have you been able to view videos on YouTube or anywhere else?

I noticed my laptop with Vista was problematic until I did the MS update.

Was this done?

Al

Yep, SP1 at least is required for Vista to run right as well as 3-4Gig in 2 sticks on my PC...otherwise be prepared for S-S-L-L-O-O-W-W operation!

As you can guess, not a real fan of Vista, but it is the "wave" of the future (one finger up...opps one thumb down) here!:bigsmiley29:

Yep, SP1 at least is required for Vista to run right as well as 3-4Gig in 2 sticks on my PC...otherwise be prepared for S-S-L-L-O-O-W-W operation!

As you can guess, not a real fan of Vista, but it is the "wave" of the future (one finger up...opps one thumb down) here!:bigsmiley29:

Spent the extra dough for sp1 on a Dell studio XPS..I like it, I like it better than XP Pro.No problems viewing anything.

Back