free website stats program wind deflector's | Harley Davidson Forums

wind deflector's

chuck60

Has any one tried the wind deflector's that are made for the street glide, they are fork mounted. They are from a company called street-glide.com, I ordered a pair yesterday after reading many revues about them.

Because they are attached to the downtubes they do catch the wind, you feel it in the handlebars. That was my impression.

Because they are attached to the downtubes they do catc

h the wind, you feel it in the handlebars. That was my impression.

I had them on my road king and never had a problem, I am hoping these will be as good.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was possibly from my steering being loose. I seem to run a little looser. If the one bike worked for you should be no problem.

They look just like the ones I have on my Heritage. I know they don't look like much but I like mine a lot. I get very little wind on my lower legs and in this weather they really keep the cold air off my legs. Between my windshield and the deflectors I stay rather comfy.

They look just like the ones I have on my Heritage. I know they don't look like much but I like mine a lot. I get very little wind on my lower legs and in this weather they really keep the cold air off my legs. Between my windshield and the deflectors I stay rather comfy.

I got mine today and tried them out, and they seem as good as the ones I had on my road king.

Good to know...I'd say any vibration/deflection issues are probably noticed during very windy conditions & in these cases there's nothing to stop the bike from blowing around. Wouldn't think these fork deflectors would cause additional prolems during decent riding. Do you have a close-up pic w/them on???

The ones I saw on the Streetglide.com (post #1) looked just like my HD fork mounted deflectors. I keep mine on all the time, mostly to keep the very fine mist out of the riders area during rain riding. Not a close up, but should be able to see what they look like.
nov15glide003.jpg

Back