free website stats program Will this's winter coming early ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Will this's winter coming early ?

Ace Feng

Have you guys notice with the global warming all that stuff , the climate changing of each year is a mystery . I wonder if this years' winter gonna show up earlier than usual . What's your opinion ?

I sure hope not - this hot weather in the Midwest has put a crimp in my summer riding so I'm hoping for a nice late summer to fall weather hiatius for some decent riding.

I don't really know if it will come early this year or not but I read in the paper a little while ago about Greenland losing yet another huge chunk of ice off of the main glacier. This one was larger that the island of Manhattan! All I could think of was that this one ought to raise the ocean's a few millimeters!

Global warming, climate change all a bunch of (EDIT) just people making a ton of money off scaring the tards of the world. It's July don't even want to think about winter yet.:small3d031:

Last edited by a moderator:
Global warming, climate change all a bunch of (EDIT) just people making a ton of money off scaring the tards of the world. It's July don't even want to think about winter yet.:small3d031:
I hear ya! I was winterizing my snow blower ( finally) just the other day and my neighbor stops his car in front of my driveway where he saw me working on it and yells out to me : "Will you put that thing away! It's the nicest day of the summer and you're working on your snowblower!!" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Global schmobal! Weather is cyclical. If you look at the last 100 years data there has always been years like this. I just hope this winter is like last winter. I used my snowblower three times and I live in buffalo, ny.

Back